Thursday, November 27, 2014

Color 'n Cream Crochet 2014


I wanted to take some time to look back at my great year of 2014 already. Oh, what a lovely year it was!!!


I have only warm memories of all the nice people I met, through my blog and my visit to Sweden. All of you who left me those nice comments to make me feel better and inspired. I really LOVE this place! THANK YOU for giving me so much good vibrations! I appreciate it very much!


I hope to have brought some happy moments to you with my colorful happy work and I wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and an even HAPPIER 2015! (I know it's early, but because I'm not sure if I am able to post before the end of the year, I just wanted to have said it!)




Follow this blog with Bloglovin'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10