Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Color Love


Because of the new Color Bombs I'm working on, I had a lot of fun experimenting with colors. I made some new combinations while working on the hexagon project and this combination feels suitable for the weather and season at the moment...



It's cold and windy in Holland at the moment, and I'm loving it! Time to stay inside, put on a warm sweater and soft slippers, make some tea and just start crafting!





Especially since my craft room is starting to look more and more exactly the way I like it! I will be making some pic's soon. I've decided to start sharing some more interior pictures of my house. I'm getting better and better at finding my own style and my house is starting to feel like the kind of home I've always wanted.


I wish you all a cozy windy day!




Follow this blog with Bloglovin'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10