Friday, July 4, 2014

Piles Of Lovely Crochet


I've been preparing for the Sunday Market this week, as most of you probably remember and that's why I needed to do some inventory. I always love the way that looks, don't you? All those piles of lovely...


I hope it's going to be a busy day, next sunday. And that it's going to be lovely weather like today. The predictions aren't great, I think, but since they are never right, I figure it'll be ok!


Been a bit quiet here the last 2 weeks. I'm taking it a bit slow at the moment. My little girl is home a lot and some other things ask for my attention. I also decided to take about 4 weeks of vaca-time of the blog while the kids enjoy their holiday. We go on lots of pick-nicks and little adventures, since the summer is so generous with lovely weather this year. Don't you love being outside?


Anyway, just some eye candy today. And an invitation to my Dutch readers: Komen jullie ook zondag??

Have a lovely beachy weekend!



Follow this blog on Bloglovin'

7 comments:

  1. Wat ziet dat er geweldig leuk uit! Geniet van je vrije weken, heerlijk om ook even los te zijn van alles wat moet...Fijne vakantie, mijn katoen en je mooie patronen staan klaar om naar Italie te gaan. Nogmaals dank voor de Nederlandse versie, dat is echt super!
    Groetjes, Mariken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superbes !! Have a nice Sunday Market !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cushions really are gorgeous. Can I ask: do you hand stitch the crocheted part onto a fabric cover or do you machine sew them on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jolies couleurs! Have a lovely weekend!
    Lucie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful colors :) I like this :) Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10