Friday, September 28, 2012

Working Hard

He everyone,

I didn't finish the pillow I showed you last time yet (not enough yarn...) but started something new. The crochet part is almost done, next I will sew it to a nice piece of fabric. 







This is my own pattern and I like the way it turned out, do you? 

My boyfriend made some pictures of me and my 2 girls 'working' in my room on a rainy day. Aren't they sweet?







Love those rainy days. Ever since I was young. There's nothing nicer then being dry and warm (and crafty) inside when it's stormy and cold outside.


I will keep you posted.


1 comment:

  1. A lithium-ion rechargeable battery offers tҺе energy foг tɦe warmth.
    Ƭhе flavor haѕ actuallу bеen enhanced by the electronic cigarette ԝith having the flexibility tο utilize a numƄer of flavors.
    Theѕe electronic cigarettes dо not сontain tobacco, tar, smoke, ߋr any of tҺе
    toxic chemicals in cigarette smoke.

    Alѕo visit mу web site sigaretta elettronica accessori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... 01 09 10